A Few Words About Us
We are a fully insured professional company with the experience, training and equipment to ensure safe and efficient completion of work to the complete satisfaction of our customers. This is clearly demonstrated by the fact that a large proportion of our work is for existing customers and from referrals.
- Thinning, pruning and shaping
- Dead-wooding and removal of dangerous branches
- Felling and tree removal – chipping & mulching
- Stump-grinding to remove stumps and roots (any size or difficult access)
- Hedge trimming
Work For Us
If you wish to send your CV please email us through the form below.
DS Trees require an experienced Arborist to lead our team in all aspects of Arboriculture.
DS Trees is a continuously growing and busy family-owned company.
We work a wide range of Auckland, doing anything from residential, commercial, and council work.
- Level 3 or 4 qualification in Arboriculture.
- Full NZ drivers license, HT is a bonus or willing to obtain
- Broad range of arboriculture skills and good tree knowledge
- Experience in managing your own crew is preferred however not essential
- First aid qualification useful or willingness to obtain through us
- Pysically and mentally fit – Great in a team environment
- Solid communication skills with ability to liaise effectively with our clients
- Honest, reliable and strong ‘can do’ work ethic
- Committed to high quality workmanship and customer satisfaction – NZ residency or valid NZ work visa
- Commitment to health and safety
We run a crew of 3 per truck and ensure you will always have an experienced grounds person in your team every day.
Our start time is 7am, at our East Tamaki yard, and finish time varies on completion of your jobs. If you are looking to join an awesome team and great company then send us your application.
We are passionate about our industry and like to provide our customers with the best service possible.
The rate depends on your experience in the industry and will be discussed in our initial meet and greet.
Company vehicle and phone can also be discussed.
Apply now or phone Doug on 021537171 to arrange a meeting.